FERS RETIREMENT & BENEFITS CLASS - TSP | Virtual
November 3, 2021 | 8:30 am - 12:00 pm MST | Cost $ 20.00 pp
This session includes everything you need to know about your Thrift Savings Plan while you’re working and once you’ve retired. Additionally, your insurance coverages will be outlined in detail. The session covers:
- Contribution limits and matching
- Traditional vs. Roth TSP- with current tax codes what is better?
- Overview of the five investment funds and the Lifecycle Funds
- Allocating your TSP in volatile times and current market outlook for your TSP
- Accessing your TSP in retirement – options, pro’s and con’s of each; how new rules add flexibility
- Borrowing from TSP- what can you use it to borrow for? length of loan options, paying back before retirement.
- New Roth Rules, how that impacts your planning
INSTRUCTOR | Eric Kee – My Federal Retirement & Benefits
- Advance registration and payment is required for all classes.
- No refunds for cancellations or no shows. However, you may send a substitute in your place by notifying the CFEB in advance of the class.
- All attendees are required to pay to attend -- including significant others.
- Agencies are required to provide and make advance arrangements for special needs requests such as hearing interpreters.
CONTACT Jeff Conn | email@example.com | 303 202 4588