COLORADO FEDERAL EXECUTIVE BOARD
COMMUNICATION | COORDINATION | COLLABORATION
Cornerstone for Strategic Partnering in Government
Safer Federal Workforce Information | www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/new/
- Quarantine and Isolation – https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/faq/quarantine-and-isolation
- Vaccinations – https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/faq/vaccinations/
- Leave – https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/faq/leave/
- Testing – https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/faq/testing
- Signage – https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/faq/signage
US Small Business Administration stands ready to aid individuals and businesses affected by the Boulder County fires.
The deadline to apply for economic injury is Sept. 30, 2022.
Disaster Recovery Center – 1755 S. Public Road, Lafayette, CO
What Types of Disaster Loans are Available?
Business Physical Disaster Loans – Loans to businesses to repair or replace disaster-damaged property owned by the business, including real estate, inventories, supplies, machinery and equipment. Businesses of any size are eligible. Private, non-profit organizations such as charities, churches, private universities, etc., are also eligible.
Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) – Working capital loans to help small businesses, small agricultural cooperatives, small businesses engaged in aquaculture, and most private, non-profit organizations of all sizes meet their ordinary and necessary financial obligations that cannot be met as a direct result of the disaster. These loans are intended to assist through the disaster recovery period.
Businesses of any size and private nonprofit organizations may borrow up to $2 million to repair or replace damaged or destroyed real estate, machinery and equipment, inventory, and other business assets. These loans cover losses that are not fully covered by insurance or other recoveries. For business owners who are unable to visit the business recovery center, they may apply online using SBA’s secure website at https://disasterloanassistance.sba.gov/. Homeowner loans are up to $200,000 for physical damage, and $40,000 for personal property.
CONTACT Yolanda Stokes | SBA Team Lead | 916-200-9813
Bureau of Land Management | Colorado State Office
Visual Information Specialist | GS-1084-12 | Lakewood, Colorado
Internal Announcements: (Open to current Federal employees, Schedule A eligibles, Veterans, etc.) | USAJOBS – Search
External Announcements: (Open to all U.S. Citizens) |USAJOBS – Search
National Experienced Workforce Solutions, Inc. – NEW Solutions Inc (formerly NOWCC) | www.newsolutions.org
- Lands & Realty Permitting Specialist | Remote duty station | https://www.nowcc.org/jobs/position-details/?position_id=6093
- Regulatory Analysts -2 positions – need 10 years+ of Regulatory Affairs experience (Remote duty station)
- Program Manager (Remote duty station) | https://www.nowcc.org/jobs/position-details/?position_id=6038
- HR Analyst (Remote duty station) | https://www.nowcc.org/jobs/position-details/?position_id=6250
- Project Specialist Technical Writer (Remote duty station) | https://www.nowcc.org/jobs/position-details/?position_id=6277