From Frustration to Thriving in a Hybrid World
- Virtual 8/16/2022
August 16, 2022 | 8:30 - 11:30 am MST | Virtual | Cost: $50.00 pp
Online registration required
From Frustration to thriving in a hybrid world
If there is one thing we have learned from Covid, it's that we as individuals far too often take our well-being for granted. We allow ourselves to be pushed to our limits, operating on little more than caffeine, a few hours of sleep, and the subtle rush of crossing yet another task off our never-ending to-do list. In this class, we will discover why putting your career first doesn't mean you put yourself last. We will have an in-depth discussion on understanding the limitations of our brain, how mindset affects the neurological capacity, mentally adapting to a fluid environment, the theory of psychological Halloweenism and more. Don't miss this opportunity to create your master plan for a prosperous future.
- The science of adaptation
- Mindset studies
- Psychological reframing to thrive
- Creating a plan for your future
Instructor: Michelle Anne, PCC, DAIS
- No refunds, unless under emergency conditions or Federal government deployment or Temporary Duty. Contact the CFEB office no later than 24 hours in order to secure a refund.
- Paid registrants can substitute another person, but must notify the CFEB no later than 24 hours prior to class start date/time.
- Agency's are required to notify the CFEB office for any ADA registered participants.
CONTACT Jeff Conn | firstname.lastname@example.org