Spark Presentation Magic by Increasing Engagement with PowerPoint
- Virtual 9/15/2022
September 15, 2022 | 8:30 - 11:00 am MST | Virtual | Cost: $25.00 pp
Online registration required
Prerequisite: LEVEL 2 – This is an intermediate-level course. Participants should be comfortable creating, editing, and formatting presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint. Attending the previous class will be helpful for users of all levels of PowerPoint experience.
Ready to take the next steps with your PowerPoint presentations? In this session, explore tips to help you prepare, practice, and present more engaging presentations. Also, learn how to create compelling graphics with just a few clicks, understand and apply animation, add multimedia to your presentations, and work with new PowerPoint features to easily create more interest and engagement.
- Applying easy techniques to transform boring bullets into appealing graphics
- Leveraging artificial intelligence design features in PowerPoint 365
- Building interest with SmartArt
- Engaging audiences with transitions, animation, and hyperlinks
- Applying sections and Zoom features
- Understanding when and how to use audio and video
Instructor Dawn Bjork, Software Pro Inc
- No refunds, unless under emergency conditions or Federal government deployment or Temporary Duty. Contact the CFEB office no later than 24 hours in order to secure a refund.
- Paid registrants can substitute another person, but must notify the CFEB no later than 24 hours prior to class start date/time.
- Agency's are required to notify the CFEB office for any ADA registered participants.
CONTACT Jeff Conn | email@example.com