Presentation Success: How to Avoid the Pitfalls of PowerPoint
- Virtual 8/11/2022
August 11, 2022 | 8:30 - 11:00 am MST | Virtual | Cost: $25.00 pp
Online registration required
Prerequisite: LEVEL 1 – This is a beginning to intermediate-level course. Participants should be familiar with creating and editing presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint.
“Yay! Another slide!” said nobody, ever. You’ve probably heard the expression, “Death by PowerPoint.” People acknowledge it, laugh about it, and hate it when they are in the audience, yet many continue to be guilty of doing it themselves! How often have you been bored, confused, or frustrated by ineffective, poorly designed PowerPoint presentations? How can presenters avoid “Death by PowerPoint” and other presentation sins? Discover the secrets and best practices for creating and delivering your message with a PowerPoint presentation.
- Exploring 4 key parts to a PowerPoint presentation
- Saving time with the PowerPoint Master Slide
- Improving presentations with tips for working with bullet slides
- Adding and using compelling graphics
- Exploring insider secrets to deliver a PowerPoint presentation professionally
Instructor Dawn Bjork, Software Pro Inc
- No refunds, unless under emergency conditions or Federal government deployment or Temporary Duty. Contact the CFEB office no later than 24 hours in order to secure a refund.
- Paid registrants can substitute another person, but must notify the CFEB no later than 24 hours prior to class start date/time.
- Agency's are required to notify the CFEB office for any ADA registered participants.
CONTACT Jeff Conn | email@example.com