Microsoft Teams: Leveraging the Power of Teams
March 16, 2022 | 8:30 - 11:00 am | Virtual
Cost $25.00 pp | Register:
Prerequisite: LEVEL 1 – This is a beginning to intermediate-level course. For the optimum experience, participants should be familiar with creating chats and posts in Microsoft Teams.
In this training, we’ll build on your experience with Teams to customize your environment, work with files, add applications, and use the meeting tools more effectively. Microsoft Teams topics include:
- Managing and editing files in Teams; adding files to channel tabs
- Tips for managing and customizing channels in Teams
- Exploring new and improved meeting tools: connecting to devices, meeting options, changing views, virtual backgrounds, and using the Whiteboard app and Stream
- Adding and managing the Tasks for Planner and To Do app for project management and personal tasks
- Customizing channels by adding interactive polls with Forms and connecting to OneNote
- Exploring the latest new and updated features in Teams
Instructor: Dawn Bjork, Software Pro
CFEB Class Policies:
- There are NO refunds, unless under emergency conditions or deployment in support of Federal Government activities. Paid registrants can have another employee attend in their place or can request to attend another class session at a later date (only one transfer will be permitted). Notification must be made to the CFEB office NLT one (1) day prior to start of class.
- Paid registrants are required to video in or call in to the provided platform in order to attend the class session.
- Platform links and information will be provided to paid registrants 2-3 days prior to start of the class session.
CFEB CONTACT | Jeff Conn | email@example.com