FERS RETIREMENT & BENEFITS CLASS - Benefits | Virtual
November 4, 2021 | 8:30 am - 12:00 pm MST | Cost $20.00 pp
This session includes everything you’ll need to know about FERS benefits while you’re working and how your pension will be calculated at retirement. It covers:
- Eligibility for Retirement
- Best Days to Retire and timing of receiving your retirement income
- Buying back military time
- Managing sick and annual leave
- Calculating a FERS pension
- Survivor benefits
- Cost-of-living adjustments in retirement
- FERS Supplement
- Social Security
- Federal Employees Health Benefits coverage
- Coordinating FEHB and Medicare
- Federal Employees Dental and Vision coverage
- Your Estate Plan—6 Costly Errors
INSTRUCTORS | Sharla Rountree, CFP® & Ronald Blair, CFP®- My Federal Retirement & Benefits
- Advance registration and payment is required for all classes.
- No refunds for cancellations or no shows. However, you may send a substitute in your place by notifying the CFEB in advance of the class.
- All attendees are required to pay to attend -- including significant others.
- Agencies are required to provide and make advance arrangements for special needs requests such as hearing interpreters.
CONTACT Jeff Conn | email@example.com | 303 202 4588