BUILDING TRUST AND CREDIBILITY IN THE WORKPLACE (Hal Pitt) - 10/15/2020 - VIRTUAL
October 15, 2020 | 8:00 am - 2:00 pm MST | Cost $75
Online registration is required
*** = Payment is required upon registration via credit card (personal or government purchase card). Unpaid registrations will not be maintained in the CFEB registration system.
Trust and credibility are the foundations of leadership and a healthy workplace culture. If team members don’t trust each other and employees don’t trust their boss, failure is inevitable. In this one-day course you will learn strategies to build trust and credibility with others so the mission and vision of your team or organization can be fully realized.
- Trust and credibility defined
- Why trust and credibility are key to success
- Signs and symptoms of a lack of trust
- Stimulating oxytocin in the workplace to build trust
- Stimulating serotonin in the workplace to build trust
- Developing character to build credibility with others
- Importance of keeping promises
- Becoming a person of your word
- Importance of giving credit to others
- The 4 Fs of trust
- Why MBWA is essential to leadership
- Strategies to build competence and effectiveness
- The power of reciprocal influence to gain commitment
- Strategies to build a trusting workplace culture
- …and much more
INSTRUCTOR | Hal Pitt
CFEB Class Policies:
- There are NO refunds, unless under emergency conditions or deployment in support of Federal Government activities. Paid registrants can have another employee attend in their place or can request to attend another class session at a later date (only one transfer will be permitted). Notification must be made to the CFEB office NLT one (1) day prior to start of class.
- Paid registrants are required to video in or call in to the provided platform in order to attend the class session.
- Platform links and information will be provided to paid registrants 2-3 days prior to start of the class session.
CFEB CONTACT | Jeff Conn | email@example.com