DEVELOPING PERSONAL CHARACTER (Hal Pitt) - 10/13/2020 - VIRTUAL
October 13, 2020 | 8:00 am - 2:00 pm MST | Cost $75
Online registration is required
*** = Payment is required upon registration via credit card (personal or government purchase card). Unpaid registrations will not be maintained in the CFEB registration system.
There is nothing more important in your life than your character. Character drives your thinking and behavior and provides you a moral compass when you act in ways that are not helpful and empowering. In this workshop, you will discover who you are and what principles you desire to incorporate into your life to ensure personal and professional success.
- Character defined
- Why developing character is essential to life success
- Character and the happiness factor
- Discovering your personal character strengths
- Creating your Character Anchor
- Walking your walk and talking your talk every day
- Why character is vital to exceptional leadership
- What traits people around the world desire in leaders
- Creating SMART goals to live your character
- The importance of 360 degree feedback
- Character and you inner alarm system
- How character and integrity are inseparable
- Importance of values to define organizational character
- Why people of character will make enemies
- Strategies to keep you grounded during tough times
- Building trust though your character
- The neuroscience of wiring character into you brain
- ….and much more
INSTRUCTOR | Hal Pitt
CFEB Class Policies:
- There are NO refunds, unless under emergency conditions or deployment in support of Federal Government activities. Paid registrants can have another employee attend in their place or can request to attend another class session at a later date (only one transfer will be permitted). Notification must be made to the CFEB office NLT one (1) day prior to start of class.
- Paid registrants are required to video in or call in to the provided platform in order to attend the class session.
- Platform links and information will be provided to paid registrants 2-3 days prior to start of the class session.
CFEB CONTACT | Jeff Conn | email@example.com