FEDERAL EXECUTIVE FORUM - Sponsored by the Colorado Federal Executive Board
Please join us for the FIRST Colorado Regional Federal Executive Forum. This Forum is scheduled to be held on a quarterly basis to provide senior federal leaders with a safe place to discuss sensitive topics, get executive level training and network with your peers in the Colorado area. This Forum is for senior federal leaders or their deputies ONLY. The Forum is designed to offer SES, senior GS-15s and agency heads a chance to talk openly and to engage in discussions at the senior leader level. Seating is limited to 45 participants, so please register early. Light food and refreshments will be provided. This first Forum is a chance for us to learn what training/discussion topics you (as senior federal leaders) want to see at future events. Please bring your ideas.
January 30, 2020 |9:00 am - 12:00 pm
CFEB Training Room, Bldg. 25, Room 1442 | Denver Federal Center | Lakewood CO
FREE | Online Registration Required
Facilitator: Dr. David Bowling, NTSB Regional Director and 2020 CFEB Executive Committee Chair
- Advance registration is required for all classes. WALK-INS are not allowed.
- Cancellations should be for emergency situations (case by case basis) or for deployment purposes. However, you may send a substitute in your place by notifying the CFEB in advance of the class.
- The CFEB refund policy is at the discretion of the CFEB office and, for paid events, will BE MINUS OUR PROCESSING FEE AT THE TIME OF CANCELLATION.
- All attendees are required to register to attend.
- Agencies are required to provide and make advance arrangements for special needs requests such as hearing interpreters.
* 8:45 - Networking
* 9:00 - Forum Begins - Welcome by Dr. David Bowling
* 9:15 - CFEB 101 - Fred Eidson, Executive Director, Colorado Federal Executive Board
* 9:30 - Overview of National Transportation Safety Board - Dr. David Bowling
* 10:00 - Panel Discussion - "How do we support each other in the region?"
* 11:15 - Future topics/suggestions
QUESTIONS | 303 202 4588 | Fred Eidson | firstname.lastname@example.org