MICROSOFT EXCEL: BEYOND THE BASICS
June 27, 2019 | 8:00 am - 12:00 pm | CFEB Training Room, Denver Federal Center, Denver, CO
Cost: $60.00 per person | Online Registration Required:
Microsoft Excel is packed full of features designed to help you create, edit, format, and analyze a wide range of worksheet projects. With all of its power, many Excel tips and techniques are not obvious or intuitive. Join this hands-on session with a certified Excel expert to find out how to simplify actions in Excel, build formulas and functions, manage your data, and learn the steps and shortcuts to quickly and easily get your work done. Workshop topics include:
- Data entry tips and automation shortcuts
- Top essential functions for simple to complex calculations
- Managing workbooks and multiple worksheets
- The power of grouping worksheets for formatting and editing
- Techniques for linking and sharing data
- Customizing Excel
Increase productivity with the software programs used every day. Give your employees a more personalized, practical, and in-depth way to build their expertise and move forward in their careers. Deliver Microsoft Office training to upgrade or update software programs and procedures or dig into valuable tips, tricks, and techniques. Additional software training for Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 7, and Adobe Acrobat training.
Save time, save money, and accomplish more!
Instructor Dawn Bjork | Software Pro
- Registration required - No Walk-ins are allowed
- Cost is per person - all attendees are required to pay
CONTACT Jeff Conn | email@example.com | 303 202 4588