Long-Term Power Outage Continuity of Operations Workshop
(Offered three times for your scheduling convenience)
February 27, 2019 | 8:00 – 11:00 am | Registration:
- Who: Whole Community: Private sector, Public Sector (federal, state, local government agencies) Public Health, first responders, etc.
- Where: CFEB Training Room | Denver Federal Center, Bldg 25, Rm 1442 | Entrance E14
- Review, update and revise current continuity plans when faced with a prolonged power outage affecting the jurisdiction prior to the restoration of power.
- Contribute to the development of a “best practices” report to support all partner agencies in the advancement of long-term continuity planning.
- Facilitate active learning opportunities and peer-to-peer exchanges, highlighting beneficial redundancies and identifying potential gaps in long term continuity plans.
- Determine how information will be shared and gathered based on current plans.
QUESTIONS | CFEB 303 202 4588 | email@example.com or FEMA Region VIII Continuity | 303-235-4982 | firstname.lastname@example.org