DENVER FEDERAL SAFETY AND HEALTH COUNCIL
The Denver Federal Safety and Health Council (DFSHC) is a federal interagency organization chartered by the Secretary of Labor to promote the advancement of occupational safety, health, and environmental stewardship throughout the Denver Metro area. The Council provides support by:
- Conducting or providing access/information to local training of interest.
- Serving as a clearinghouse for safety and occupational health information, resources, and opportunities.
- Offering technical advice to its members.
- Sharing Lessons Learned
- Sharing Best Practices
- Establishing cooperative relationships.
- Strengthening the network of federal safety, occupational health, and environmental agencies in the Denver Metro area.
NO TASK IS SO IMPORTANT
NO CALL FOR SERVICE IS SO URGENT
THAT TIME CAN’T BE TAKEN TO PERFORM THE WORK SAFELY